Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fireworks

I was at the Bordeaux Wine Festival last weekend and it was a really good experience, even though I know nuts about wine types and tasting. I tasted about 5 to 6 types of wine, and I can't tell any real difference. Some are sweet, some are strong and that's it. I know you'll like the sweet ones.

Calvin and I went back there at night to catch the fireworks at 11pm, and it went on for a good 15-20mins. The fireworks made me recall one of the New Year when we went to Faber to catch the fireworks from Sentosa, and it was really really nice to be able to just watch the fireworks with you.

You are just like fireworks in my life, ever so spontaneous, ever so impactful and always lighting up my life. I hope it stays this way for a long time. Missing you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beebs i remember that too=)
    i think of it when im in pain climbing faber heh.
    come back quickly and make me laugh n smile!missing u like crazy

    ReplyDelete