Friday, December 21, 2012

Daddy

My dad is my inspiration. I aspire to be like him.

When I was young, he taught me values in his own special way. He gave me the education that he never had. He gave me the toys that he never had the chance to play. He gave me the freedom to go for the school excursions that he never went. 

My dad is a warrior. He is a fighter. I have never met someone with such perseverance, will and determination. Especially when it comes to doing things for the family. He is selfless.

Sometimes, I lose my temper because of the smallest things. I get irritated and frustrated when I am ask to do him a small favor, because I always have more "important" things to do. But he never complains when I ask for favors. 1000 times I will ask, and 1000 times he will agree to help.

Tonight, I witness something special, and I don't want to forget that moment. My dad did something special today, and probably he wouldn't even thought that it was special, but normal.


 I promise to look after my family as best as I can=).

No comments:

Post a Comment