Tuesday, January 19, 2010

After week 1 of training..

hello people, its been a week of long hard training and racing over the weekend. As Daniel (Plews) said, I have to do more un-singaporean things here, and so I did eat un-singaporeanly, ride un-singaporeanly on the roads and raced un-singaporeanly. The racing over the weekend was an eye opener, and I raced in B grade criteriums on both Saturday and Sunday. It was a good experience and I learnt alot from it, and I will do it again this week! I also went to THE velodrome for the first time in my life and rode on it, and did some sprints. Very nice indeed.

For training, the winds are getting stronger each day because of the cool change and it has been very very cold for the past 5 days. I was so happy to see the Sun again today, although it was still cold.

Today was a good day, did some tim-trialing and gym after that. Bonked twice, once at the 3hr 15mins mark and another time in the gym. Quite a hectic start...
I am looking forward to training tomorrow..and talking to U later..

No comments:

Post a Comment