Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Now I know what STRONG wind means...

Today, I got up at 515am then had a nice breakfast before heading to the gym. Got there at 7am and I must say that the facilities are good. Slightly different from SSC's though. I though I might be the first and only person there but gosh..the gym was quite crowded already!

After gym, went back to meet ADI and then we did a 4 hour ride with some intervals that Dr Plews gave us. The winds are exceptionally strong today as there will be a Cool Change soon, which means a sudden drop in temperature. Strong winds make you want to bite you handlebar and eat bar tape, even though they are very dirty. Anyway, I didn't really sleep well last night. I don't know if they showed it in the news in S'pore, but last night was one of the hottest nights in Aussie in dunno how many donkey years. Temperature didn't drop below 30 deg I think. Time to show you guys one of my meals, not too pleasing to look at but after a ride, anything goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment